As a Certified Passion Test Facilitator, I am proud to recommend the following products. I hope you find them as useful and dynamic as I have.
From Sad to Glad
7 Steps to Facing Change with Love and Power
Understanding the principles of Nature’s Guidance System through this fun lighthearted e-book. You will learn some of the most profound and important truths of life in a fun, entertaining and easy to absorb way. Janet Bray Attwood and Chris Attwood teamed with musician/creative writer, Jimmy Moore, and master cartoonist, George Foster to present The Expansion Process™ and the profound principles which have led them to living the life of their dreams.
Passionate Life Secrets Home Study Program
This program is for YOU if are truly ready to make a massive shift and start creating a life that’s aligned with the things that matter most to you. Using a combination of video, live coaching, written exercises and audio training, you will:
- Get clear on exactly what you are most passionate about (your top 5 passions)
- Learn practical tools to help you connect with those passions on a daily basis
- Remove the blocks that have been holding you back until now
- Interact directly with Janet, Chris and their Passion Test facilitator team (so you can ask questions and gain even more clarity)
The Passionate Life Secrets program includes:
- Step-by-step videos from Janet & Chris that takes you through the entire Passion Test system with knowledge, tools and advice on how to create a Passionate Life
- A “Personal Passion Planner” workbook to track your progress and complete exercises
- A 1-on-1 Passion Test session with a Certified Passion Test Facilitator (I hope you’ll request me!)
- Access to the “Members-only” website with advanced videos, interviews and other fabulous, life-enriching content
The Passion Test™ For Ideal Relationships
What Would a Loving, Fulfilling Romantic Relationship Mean for Your Life?
During this course, you’ll learn:
- Where to Start – The Power of Clarity – How to know a potential partner or if the one you’re with is the one for you. Do you need to have the same passions? What to do when you’ve tried everything and nothing has worked. How to be sure you’re compatible. Knowing how specific you need to be. Does he/she have to be perfect? The key question when you are just getting to know each other. Do you have to date?
- Getting Out of Your Own Way – What to do so you don’t drive that perfect partner away. Overcoming the fear of rejection. Overcoming the fear of anything. Knowing that you deserve the relationship you dream of. Getting past unrequited love. Clearing the baggage from the past. What to do if you’re consistently attracting the wrong kind of partner. Knowing when you are ready.
- Enjoying the Process – Where to look for your perfect mate. Chemistry AND friendship, you can have both. Knowing whether differences are opportunities to grow or fundamental incompatibilities. Creating frictionless communication. Why you are never “over the hill.” When to hold ’em and when to fold ’em – knowing when to let go. Does distance matter? How long to wait for them to be ready to commit.
- Creating Your Ideal Relationship for the Long Term – How to keep the excitement alive. When years don’t matter. How to know its forever. The secret to changing the things you can’t stand in them. The secret to commitment – making one and receiving one. Where finances fit in. The secret of being irresistible. How to create intimacy – into me you see.
- True Love: What It Really Means – Why finding your perfect partner is the key to every relationship in your life. Does everyone have a perfect partner? What about the ones you left behind? What about the one you’re with now? Becoming the happiest and most powerful you, you can be. What to do when you can’t stand it any more. How to love without conditions and never sacrifice yourself. Understanding how Janet and Chris have the remarkable relationship they enjoy, and you can too, with anyone in your life.
When you purchase one of these products it is a win-win situation. You receive phenomenal products and I receive an affiliate commission. Please know that I would recommend these tools regardless of receiving a commission, I believe in their value.