Our Drive the Passion program is a customized solution for mid to large-sized companies that have already defined their unique contribution and core operating principles. The process is fully scalable. Starting with the areas of your company that are your core differentiators, each group, division, department and team can identify their unique contribution and core passions, as they relate to those of the company. Then the process aligns team members with those values. We support you in creating a Culture Action Plan (CAP) for each area of your company to drive passion into every corner of your organization and train your own trainers to deliver The Passion Test for Business.
- Passion Test training ignites passion and engagement among your staff
- Culture Action Plan provides clear responsibilities and timetables for accountability
- Staff develop the habit of making corporate mission and company passions the basis of decision-making
- Pre and post surveys provide Level 3 predictive results of employee engagement
- Integrated approach ensures common use of corporate values throughout the company
- Unique Contribution and Company Passion statements with Markers
- Culture Action Plan with responsibilities and timelines
- Half day trainings for up to 50 staff each course
- Hiring process to ensure new hires are aligned
And the BEST thing is the team will include one of the following leaders to work with you!
Chris Attwood is co-author of the NY Times Bestseller, The Passion Test – The Effortless Path to Discovering Your Life Purpose. The simple, yet powerful Passion Test process forms the foundation of our programs to help companies and their staffs identify their core passions.
Chris has been in senior executive positions in thirteen companies during the past 35 years. During his career he has worked on a consulting basis with companies like Ford Motor Company, Dell Computer, Sprint, Mellon Bank and others.
Chris is the lead Executive Consultant to apply The Passion Test for Business strategies in your company to create your own Culture Action Plan.
Beth Lefevre is a Master Trainer of The Passion Test and The Passion Test for Business. She is a team leader with more than 18 years of experience working with corporations, educational institutions and governments. Her areas of expertise include empowering others, conflict resolution, enhancing cooperative relationships and other progressive approaches to improved relationships in the workplace. Her enthusiastic attitude, combined with her ability to inspire positive change, makes Beth a highly desirable asset to any team.
Beth is not only fluent in both English and Spanish, but also resonates and understands the cultural nuances. She has delivered The Passion Test for Business programs in both English and Spanish, in the U.S. and in Mexico.